Thursday, October 18, 2018

Concept of Print Revamp

For this assignment we were to look up a worksheet that assesses concepts of print and revamp it into a more engaging activity. Our world is too advanced for simple, easy worksheets. This is why this assignment was so important. Our professors are getting us in the mindset of creating activities that our engaging and developmentally appropriate for our students. I will upload an image of the worksheet I chose to revamp and an image of what I turned the worksheet into! I chose a worksheet that assessed knowledge of capital and lowercase letters. I revamped that worksheet into a hands-on activity. When I completed this activity, it was close to Halloween, so I decided to write capital and lowercase letters onto the outline of a pumpkin. This activity could easily be redone with any object to fit a particular theme. The children loved matching the letters and I am excited to utilize this activity in my future classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment